Replacing desktop by tablet to work: tried, failed

Got a vision, let's skip my good old desktops and work on an iPad.
I tried 2 days to reach a clear conclusion. Too early.

Why?
Lucidchart. A tool I used to do diagrams. The apps is very basic.
Atlassian's wiki. No app. Edition through a tablet browser is buggy. Selecting a text is a nightmare. Copy works, sometimes.
Atlassian's Jira. No app (as we have an on prem version at Adobe). Mobile version in a browser, very limitative. Desktop version: not easy to use. Scrolling has bugs, pointer disappears sometimes.
File management: so much easier in a Mac.
Typing is slower (and my job is typing).
Moreover, having a different OS for iPad and Desktop is strange at the age of iPad Pro. I guess it's a mess to handle but Apple should fuse them.

So, I still think it's super cool.
Having a big screen to write, draw, read vertically, being focused on one app, having a several day battery life, a super light device.
BUT, the Enterprise software are not ready yet.