Machines replace humains... or let them do more human things?

When I take the metro, humans are now here to help to regulate the traffic.

The voice speaking in the microphone is no longer a recorded voice, it's a real human talking.

When I go shopping, I scan products by myself. A human is here, just to help, just to say hello, goodbye.

When I go to the post office, automatic machines allow me to do all I need. I can still ask humans some advice, help.

When I buy some bread. I pay contactless or through a machine taking my coins to give me back change. The staff member is here to advise me, not much.

Airbnb. We book places. No transaction. Just human relationship.

Free bike service. Fully automated. I just call people to solve issues with them when some happen.

I buy on Amazon marketplace. I don't buy to a huge multinational powered by machines. I buy to a local bookshop in a small city in France.

Let's be optimistic.

Let's hope we'll do more human stuff in the future and less alienating things.